IPRA Victoria Memberships
Become an IPRA Member Today.
Joining IPRA Victoria is a simple process, with no expensive initial joining fees. Annual Fees are very reasonable by most club and association standards, with different membership types to suit the needs of both Competitive and Non-Competitive members.
As a competitive member, you have a number of additional benefits, including eligibility to vote on all club items and technical rule amendments. If you would like to get involved in Improved Production Racing, or just go along to a race and have a look, feel free to contact us for more details.
What you get as a IPRA Member:
- Member of a fully affiliated CAMS club so access to all CAMS Benefits
- Eligible to compete for points and trophies.
- Member of the National IPRA association enabling access to interstate race meetings and technical voting rights on National Ballets, etc.
- Discounts & Benefits from the range of businesses advertising in the club magazine.
- Access to Social Club events and club meetings.
- Regular magazine to keep you in touch.
What you also get:
- Club nights, including guest speakers from within Australian Motor Sport. It’s a great night to socialise and discuss you’re technical questions.
- Fund raising events and activities.
- Discounts to members at various suppliers.
- Exposure in Motorsport News and Auto Action of state and national level racing.
- Magazine and informative web site to keep you up to date with the latest news on the club front.
- A family friendly club – to all events, family and friends are most welcome.